Saturday, May 20, 2006

Tech Issues

Help! My posts have been pushed down to the bottom of the page. What causes this, and how do I fix it? I don't post pictures...well, not much. And I hate fooling with my template. Will it correct itself in time? I hate visiting blogs and having to scroll down to find the posts. I wish I had an original template too. Anyone got any suggestions? I would love to learn how to design one. I would love to have a big ivy wreath in the middle of the banner with ivy flowing out from each side. Someone tell me how. I would also like the title in a different font, something classic and beautiful, maybe calligraphy. Maybe I'm getting bored with the look. I just don't have time to figure out how to fix it. I see so many pretty blogs. I want a unique one, I whine. After all, I've gotten past the 2,000 visit mark! YESSSS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew how to fix it. Unfortunately, I'm html illiterate. I abandoned my other blog on blogger because my sidebar was pushed way down and I don't know how to fix it. If someone tells you how to fix yours, give me a ring.

Diane Viere said...

Cindy,

After just having a tech problem myself---I understand your pain. This is what I did:

I posted a HELP on this site:
http://techhelper.blogspot.com/

After waiting two days---the Tech Helper posted a reply (on the same site--you'll just have to keep checking.....) and I did what he suggested (you can see his reply in the comments on his site) and IT WORKED! Mine had to do with my sidebar disappearing--appearing way low on my blog page.

Secondly---I have been told of someone who will design templatesfor $24.95 (or near that...) You can contact Susiepie@gmail.com. I've contacted her--however, I haven't made the decisions yet--like you have. You REALLY know what you want!

Thirdly--but check this out---I don't know if it's virus free, template safe...etc....I THINK it is--I am learning to trust this blogger) BUT--check out this blog site:

http://sandytemplates.blogspot.com/

She loves to work with graphics....and does test templates.

Let me know how things work out--take a deep breath.....and move your shoulders down from your ear lobes! I know how frustrating it is to have computer glitches...and blogger glitches are worse!

Diane

Anonymous said...

Hey! I made my blog from scratch...it took me awhile but I did! I like your blog though! It's cute!!!! :)


I just found your blog and let me say...I too am a Christian...it's AWESOME to find other Christian women and moms online who have blogs sharing their lives as Christians and as Christian Moms! It REALLY is AWESOME!

Feel free to stop by my site (you'll need to register for FREE first before you can post a comment...just click on the register link on the right side of the page) and leave a comment and say hello (just click on Leave Your Comment on any of my blog entries or whatever and post reply on the box that comes up). Hope to have you as a regular visitor to my site and I'll try to visit your's often as well!