Saturday, January 14, 2006

Pet Peeves

1.Thongs for fat chicks.
2.Men who like thongs on fat chicks. (Which makes me think of dental floss which makes me think of brushing my teeth.)
3.Borrowing my toothbrush.
4.Crest toothpaste.
5.Globs of Crest toothpaste in the sink.
6.A dripping sink.
7.Globs of food in the little drainer at the bottom of the sink.
8.Globs of anything stuck to the kitchen floor.
9.Stepping in the unknown globs barefooted.
10.Being late.
11. Being early.
12. Talk radio.
13. The smell of Buffalo wings.
14. The aftermath of Buffalo wings.
15. Windows you can't roll down because if you roll them down, they won't come back up.
16. Diet Pepsi.
17. Diet Caffeine free Pepsi.
18. Diets in general.
19. Skinny people with great metabolisms who make fun of
20. Thongs for fat chicks.

6 comments:

porchwise said...

Okay. You write. Where's the novel? How come it wasn't in your New Year's resolutions?

C. H. Green said...

I was 50 pages into the "novel" when I learned a valuable lesson: backup to disk. I began the rewrite only to find that my "novel" was basically a short story. This led to alot of rethinking about my qualifications to write said novel. I began to get cold feet. Do I want to back out of the deal? No way. I just have to back my ears and start over. How about you?

Anonymous said...

WALK CINDY!!! YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE - RARLEY CAN YOU CONTROL WHAT OTHERS SAY OR DO - YOU CAN CONTROL WHAT YOU SAY & DO 100% OF THE TIME.
GETTING CONTROL OF THOSE EXTRA #S WILL CHANGE YOU FOREVER!!! GET UP BABY -GET UP GET UP GET UP! YOU CAN DO THIS. YOU COME FROM STRONG STOCK. REACH DOWN DEEP AND FIND THAT LITTLE BIT OF IRIS THAT I KNOW YOU HAVE IN YOU & DO WHAT HYAS TO BE DONE.

Anonymous said...

I think porchwise and anonymouse have made geat points. KEEP YOUR FOCUS!! That list is just everyday crap that don't matter.
K

C. H. Green said...

OK, so from what I gather from these comments is WRITE and WALK. Excellent advice. Thanks for the pep talk.

Lisa said...

I love this!! Soooo true!