Sunday, June 25, 2006

Trying out the new title. Your links will still work, so you don't have to change them unless you want to. Under His Wings may be temporary. Not much new to report. Things are maybe a tad worse. It's the waiting that's hard. Appreciate your checking in and praying. I haven't blogged in a few days. I was down there over the weekend, and I came home and crashed last night. My nerves are raw, as all of us are getting exhausted. We are staying in twos now round the clock. If I'm not here, you know that I'm out of town. I checked a few blogs last night but was way too tired to comment or post. My sinuses are giving me fits too. I know that this is not the most uplifting blog to read these days, so I understand if you don't stay long or comment. It's hard to even know what to say, I realize. God's grace is sufficient to see us through this. Hugs to all.

2 comments:

Wrinkled Weasel said...

God's grace is a wonderful thing.

Hang on in there.

C. H. Green said...

Thanks for stopping by. Smile. Yes. Wonder what people do who don't have Him?