Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dawn's Early Light

I made it to bed around 4, to sleep around 5 as the first rays of morning were streaming through my window. I found it to be such a peaceful time of day that I might even start writing at that hour. Luckily, hubby's appointment for today isn't until this evening. When I awoke about an hour ago, he was on the computer, and the boy was watching Full House and eating popcorn. So much for healthy breakfast. That was some coffee.

My only regret is now the day is half over already, and I will be tempted to stay up late tonight to feel as though I've had a full day. I don't have any typing to do today -- at least not yet. And I'm trying my best to leave the manuscript alone for a few days so that I can be objective. So I've got a load of clothes in the wash and a load of dishes in the dishwasher. CWG and the Boy are going to get out in the yard and do a little puttering. I imagine I'll just get right out there with them. I noticed this morning I have daylillies blooming. I saw some pretty amazing flowers over at bluesbayou. If you want to be inspired to garden, go see her. Her flowers are amazing.

Isaiah 61:1
The Lord has chosen and sent me to tell the oppressed the good news, to heal the brokenhearted, and to announce freedom for prisoners and captives.

1 comment:

rena said...

Love the early morning..laying in bed, looking out the window...sun just coming up, dew still on the grass, that smell of cool, crisp morning in the air...then hubby rolls over and breaths on me, and all is as it should be. Yeah, right.