Monday, November 27, 2006

Update

I have had a sick child the last couple of days--stomach virus. Today he is finally better and probably will go back to school tomorrow.

I have managed to get a day's worth of typing in since 2:30 this afternoon and clean the bedroom carpet. We steam cleaned the living room last night and still have four rooms to go. Trying to get it in good shape for the holidays. And no, I don't have my tree up yet. That will be probably another week in coming.

I have nothing philosophical or inspirational to impart today. My body and my mind are weary. I just stopped by to let you know I haven't forgotten you and have made a short pass through some blogs. If I haven't been by yours, it's nothing personal. I'll get to it sooner or later. As rewarding as it is to work from home, when you have a sick child it becomes a challenge. For all the family members that have called and I haven't had time to talk, I'll call you back tomorrow.

3 comments:

Diane Viere said...

Ah yes, 'tis the season...the FLU season.

I hope your son is feeling better and back to school soon!

Diane

Anonymous said...

I hope Chase feels much better and is able to go back to school tomorrow. And that you get some rest. Taking care of a sick child is hard and it's very tiring. So don't forget to take care of you while you're taking care of your baby boy.

Lisa said...

Hope all is well now!!