Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I've been Tagged

Ok. This is the first time I've gotten tagged in bloggyland. I got tagged by MorningGlory to tell six random things about myself, and then tag six more people. First you post with your six things, then you go to six other blogs and let them know they are tagged and to find the details on your blog. So here goes:

  • I play piano.
  • I love horseback riding, although it's been 20 years since I have been on one.
  • I am the middle child. I have two sisters.
  • I have a journal fetish. I can't resist them at bookstores or even Wal-mart. Something about the blank pages just draws me to them.
  • Blue is my favorite color.
  • Last time I checked, there were some gray hairs under all that auburn dye. LOL.

I'm tagging Diane, March St. Ives, Rachel, Lisa, Magnolia, and kpjara. Happy blogging.

1 comment:

someone else said...

Gotta love the ability to hide those gray hairs!

Thanks for playing along.