Tuesday, June 05, 2007

In Loving Memory


Harold Stone Robinson 10/06/1919-06/04/2007

My grandfather passed away yesterday after being critical for about 3 weeks. Pray for our family. Visitation: Tonight 6-9 p.m., funeral 2p.m. tomorrow at Shelton-Hunt Funeral Home, Humboldt, Tennessee.




Until Then--

Embrace eternal life, dear one

For peace is Heaven's gift;

Rest beneath her boughs and wait

For in due time we all will meet--

Where sorrows never darken the day

And praise takes place of pain.

Then shall you drink deeply from the river

Water--holy, pure, and sweet,

And I, with you when my time has come,

Will worship at His feet.

--Cynthia H. Green

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cindy, I'm so sorry about your grandfather.

My grandmother died this past Good Friday. She died on Good Friday morning and was buried on Easter.

This is something we'll all have to go through, the temporary sorrow that we will have until we are reunited with them again.

God bless you Cindy.

Gretchen Lavender

Diane Viere said...

Cindy,

I am so sorry for your loss.

What a beautiful....and blessed poem you wrote. Yes, your dear Grandfather will be waiting...to share all of Heaven's glory with you.

May God Bless you and your entire family.

Diane

Lisa said...

Hi Cindy,
So sorry to hear of your loss...try going through those old photo albums and enjoy wonderful memories.

May God give you a comfort that only He can give to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your loss Sister.
I like the picture---I see you girls in his face.

C. H. Green said...

Thank you so much for your prayers and condolences. It means alot to have you all here to share the sorrow with. The burden is lighter because of it.

Bethany Pledge said...

Cindy,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Jesus keep you close, shield and encourage you in this time. He was a good man. Give my love to Kerry.