Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Quick! What's Your Favorite Quote?

Lately I've been looking for good quotes to sort of inspire me. You know, give me a jumping off point--a springboard for my writing. I've found many wonderful sayings--thought provoking truisms, humorous witticisms, political banter--you know what I'm talking about. I've been here, here, here and here. But the best quotes I have found have come from here. No, not the website, but the actual Book the site was created from. Spend some time reading from this link. It might inspire you, but don't blame me if it pushes you to action.
Leave one of your favorite quotes in the comment section.
Here's just one of mine: "In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord." Psalm 77:2.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.