Saturday, February 24, 2007

New Page

Okay, I broke down and made a myspace page. I'm not real good with the design stuff, so bear with me. And no, the piano music is not me playing, but it is very beautiful. I thought it was interesting when I was looking through this site that has glitter images to post that the same image hangs over my piano in my front living room--minus all the glitter. Go browse around. If you have a myspace account send an add friend request. I need some comments over there. And you might find it a little more personal than I tend to be here. Sorry, not many pictures. I'm saving for a digital camera though now that I'm working full time again.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It's rainy here in Paris, so we are just hanging out at home. I have some work to get done, but wanted to stop by and tell you about my new page. I must admit, it looks like more of a place for the younger crowd, but maybe there are more of you over there than I know about. I haven't got the hang of searching for you down. So stop by and let me know if you want to be added.

1 comment:

Sista Cala said...

My Space, your place, whew! TMI.
I love you sis, don't know how you do all you do. Thanks for the input on my site.