Wednesday, September 03, 2008

WW on Hiatus?

I just realized that Sista Cala hasn't posted a Worship Wednesday since July 30th. She is working Saturday and Sunday nights now, 12-hour shifts; so I am sure her schedule has been revamped. I know it takes her a couple of days to recuperate from it, so I will cut her a little slack.

As for me, I'm not sure what's going on with my blogging--or writing for that matter. I'm ready for things to settle into a "normal" routine, whatever that is. I miss my buddies here, but I know that you all drop by when you can, and I visit you all from time to time. It is just hard to maintain any kind of focus right now. But I'm holding up. And holding on. Hope you are too.

Be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Cynthia! Miss you. Came by to say hello to you and your sweet sis. The Lord bless you and fill you to overflowing...love, Vicki