Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Calling All Intercessors

Dear Readers,

Just a quick post to alert all prayer warriors of an urgent need. My sister's father-inlaw has had a massive stroke and his death is expected in less than 24 hours. He has been sick for an extended period of time, but that does not lessen the pain of what is now evident.

The Green family needs your prayers. The usual ones for comfort and guidance will certainly be of value in this circumstance. But I am asking you to be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit as you intercede. Surely He knows exactly what each member of the family needs during this difficult time.

Please offer continued prayers for my Golden Boy nephew. He is 8 years old and has experienced the pain of losing a grandmother, great-grandmother, and a great-grandad in his few years. He is a thoughtful child that ponders many things in his heart and is slow to share his feelings. I know that he would like for his Aunt Cala to be near to console him at this time. Due to work constraints, my time with him is somewhat limited.

This leads me to one more request. Pray for my employers to be lenient with me so I can be a help to my sister and the family, so I can be with "my boy" as I so often call him.

Thank you for your continued support. I will update as I am able. As always any comments or emails of encouragement will be appreciated.

No comments: