Monday, February 18, 2008

Bed & Bath

Urgent Request: Please pray for the author of this blog, my sister Cindy. She has had an ugly intestinal bug for almost 3 days now. She has been confined to the "B" rooms (bed & bath) and unable to eat, blog, or work.

There is power in both private and corporate prayer. I want to thank you in advance for taking her needs to the throne room of God. We will keep you posted.

15For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
16Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:15,16 KJV

4 But he took our suffering on him and felt our pain for us. We saw his suffering and thought God was punishing him. 5 But he was wounded for the wrong we did; he was crushed for the evil we did. The punishment, which made us well, was given to him, and we are healed because of his wounds. Isaiah 53:4-5 (New Century Version)

"....The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]." James 5:16 Amplified Version


4 comments:

Diane Viere said...

In the name of Jesus, I pray, be well!

Brings a new connotation to B&B doesn't it Cindy!

Be healed! My friend!

Diane

C. H. Green said...

Well this morning felt a bit better and have drug myself to a new B room, the blogging room! I am weak and wore out, but so much better. I know it's because you prayed. Hubby is down today with it, so keep praying because I am stll recovering myself. And poor Chase who has 2 days out of school is bored out of his mind. Thankfully there is a Mythbusters marathon on tv to keep him occupied. Love yall. Cindy

Diane Viere said...

So glad you are on the mend. Don't overdue it now...you risk a relapse. I know this is so hard for mommas....but take a day or two more to ease back into life. Even if it's just taking a couple of ten minute naps--be careful!

Diane

Anonymous said...

.... my goodness..... get well soon.....

Eric