Monday, January 15, 2007

Checking In

I know I've been lax about posting. We went out of town for a long weekend to celebrate my husband's upcoming birthday on Thursday. I've also had a lot of other things going on with my work. But I'm not complaining. The Lord is faithful to provide.

I trust everyone's year is off to a good start and that you all are safe and happy. I was watching on the news about the severe weather in the midwest and northeast. It's been a very mild winter here so far, and for that I'm greatful. I even have buttercups coming up!

Also have been keeping an eye on the breaking news about the boys found in Missouri. Be in prayer for these families as they continue to piece together the missing days and years. Pray for the two boys. I'm sure they have a lot of issues to work out within. Pray for their captor. Yes, I said pray for their captor. It's hard to pray for those in the wrong. But it is something we must do. Love the unlovable.

No comments: