Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mile High WW

As some of you may know, I am currently vacationing in the mountains of Colorado. While snow scenes are not my favorite, the snow-capped peaks fill my view with the beauty God's handiwork. I can't help but smile.



Right now I am in an airport cafe getting psyched to fly on the little turbo-prop to Denver. It will be a bumpy ride. Thank God it will only be an hour in duration. Something about flying always reminds me of this little tidbit of scripture: "....lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." Matthew 28:20



It is a two-fold reminder. No matter where I am, on the ground or in the air; He is with me. And while I travel, I am to be telling the Good News. It is a great opportunity to leave some tracts here and there.



I just had a scare. They announced that the check in for my flight had been closed. I thought I heard that boarding for my flight was closed. Talk about a jolt. Reminded me of the Rapture Drills we had at church camp. Missing a flight is a real pain. Thank the Lord I was mistaken about the announcement.



Left behind. I just don't want that to happen to me; in this life or the next.

Don't be left behind!

No comments: