Thursday, August 07, 2008

God is Good--All the Time

What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

"He restoreth my soul."

"The eyes of the Lord upon the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry."

Matthew 11:28 - "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

2 Corinthians 1:5 - For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows.

For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.

When you lie down, you will not be afraid; When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.

He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings

2 comments:

Stonefox said...

Found you on writers..interupted. Loved the scriptures you posted. Thanks.

Saija said...

oh amen!